Easy Creation, Publishing & Management of Presentations
BrightSign’s free BrightAuthor PC application takes the guesswork out of creating, publishing and managing presentations. Using an intuitive drag and drop interface, it provides templates and tools to build and distribute engaging signage. BrightAuthor acts as the central application for all your BrightSign needs, from building, scheduling and distributing eye-catching presentations to managing your entire network of remote signs. Experience BrightAuthor and see how easily it brings your BrightSign presentations to life.
- Enjoy an intuitive drag-and-drop method and visual-based
- tools to build presentations with ease.
- Choose a type of playlist for content playback: looping media, interactive or dynamic playlists.
- Drag and drop content into your playlist: video, images,
- audio, HTML5, IP streams, live feeds, Live TV, Live Text, and more.
- Apply interactive events to trigger content playback, including screen touches, button pushes, sensed motion, UDP commands, barcode scans and more.
- Use BrightWall™ to easily create video wall presentations across multiple displays.
- Use Mosaic Mode to play back multiple scaled-down videos in a number of video zones.
- Create a complete presentation packet automatically that’s ready to distribute and playback on BrightSign devices
- Schedule or day-part presentations with an intuitive calendar tool
- Distribute presentations e ortlessly to memory cards or a network location
- Publish once, yet update often – dynamic playlists let you independently refresh a set of content without republishing the entire presentation
- Send content updates for free using BrightSign’s Simple File or Local Area Networking solutions
- Access your BrightSign Network account to remotely distribute, manage and monitor your digital sign network
- Securely logon and gain access to your assigned BrightSign Network account user permissions
- Remotely host and manage your content library
To run BrightAuthor software, you need any Windows PC that meets or exceeds the following minimum requirements:
- 2.3 GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM required (4 GB recommended)
- 100 MB available hard disk space for program flawles (additional disk space required if storing content and/or presentations on your
- Operating system: Windows Vista (32 or 64 bit) or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit) plus Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 or later
Dapatkan Informasi & Penawaran Terbaik dengan Menghubungi Kami