Apollo Pro Video Wall Processor
The Tricolor Apollo Pro-V4 professional controller now support 4K @ 60Hz ultra-high definition video signal acquisition and transmission. The video image resolution can be up to 4:4:4 chroma sampling in the RGB gamut. It is a Multi-function controller that adopts a pure hardware FPGA system architecture and modular design. It not only has a reliable and efcient history of providing high quality hardware architecture but also supports various interfaces and business Models for ﬂexible and personalized combinations. The confguration of mixed slot can facilitate the system design, transformation and expansion.
The hardware also supports preview and mirroring functions, multi-group display, multi-user control management, built-in scrolling text. The OSD mouse direct control mode allows the user has more functionality over the traditional management mode. The screen annotation function has brought the convenience of device management to a new level. Designed for the application needs of intelligent full-featured control command centers, ApolloPro-V4 is suitable for industries and applications such as energy and power, judicial prisons, smart cities, government services, water conservancy and hydrology, meteorological earthquakes, corporate management, metallurgical steel, banking fnance, national defense security, Public security transportation, exhibition display, production scheduling, radio and television, education and scientifc research. Focusing on video wall control but not only viseo wall control, is a new solution for modern control centers.
Apollo Pro Feature
• Digital bus routing structure, the system’s signals are exclusive to their own dedicated data channels for non-blocking full cross data transmission
• Full hardware FPGA architecture, built-in core computing mechanism, excellent image processing performance
• Supports 4K @ 60 ultra high defnition video signal acquisition and transmission, video image resolution can reach all 4:4:4 chroma sampling in RGB gamut. Provides high quality image reproduction and image detail for video playback
• Board-type hot-swappable structure, high chassis integration and highly reliable equipment;
• Input and output board mixing function
• Each signal dynamically sets a point-to-point dedicated line data channel. Each signal has its own dedicated channel for transmission, which can switch between signals in a nanosecond with no black feld interval.
• With RRTA (Resolution Real-Time Full Compatibility) technology, a single processor can simultaneously control multiple sets of large screens with diﬀerent resolutions. Can support LED, LCD, projection lamps and multiple display units at the same time
• Supports single cards up to 16 windows. Supports zooming, roaming, seamless switching of real-time sources, arbitrary
overlay of windows, etc.
• Supports the the collection and output to a large screen; supports 60Hz local video echo and network echo
• Signal character overlay function, you can set multiple display areas, font sizes, colors, and superimpose images.
• Support for 1000 sets of scene saves and automatic polling
• Supports EDID management and HDCP function Features
• User-defned output resolution
• Audio and video integrated switching
• Codec transmission of IP signals such as H.264 / AVC and H.265 / HEVC
• Support for multi-type client control, not only for the PC version client but also mobile version terminal. Supports multiple diﬀerent types of devices for operation and control and support keyboard, TCP/IP, RS232 control, etc.
• The large screen group supports mouse and keyboard signals, and can directly use the mouse arrow to perform a series of operations on the window and screen group plan on the entire large screen group.
• Supports the direct control function of the signal source which is known as the RealControl function. The processor can use the OSD mouse to access the signal source to open the window on the large screen thereby directly controlling the PC signal source by using an external mouse.
• Input and output signal preview and echo
• Displays subtitles on a large screen. Subtitles can be displayed statically or dynamically.
• Emergency loss of power protection, state storage memory
• Power redundancy backup
• Monitoring alarm
• Multi-user and user rights management
• Front panel touch screen for matrix switching and preplanning control, user-friendly operation